Usability will make your website easier to use and increase visitor satisfaction
- Easy to navigate so your customers can find what they're looking for
- Increase your leads, sales, and ROI by improving your conversion rate
- Use website analytics data to make your website easier to use
Building easy to use websites
Information architecture is the organization of information so visitors to your website can quickly find what they need.
- Consistent and intuitive navigation
- Easy to understand labels
- Pages are logically organized
A wireframe prototype is a fully functioning HTML website that only contains navigation (it doesn't have any design). It allows you to browse your website's structure prior to the design stage.
- Get a clear understanding of how your website will work
- Test navigation
- Test website features, such as a reservation system, shopping cart, etc.
- It can also be used for usability testing
Testing your website's usability
Usability testing reveals the problems visitors have on your website. By fixing these problems, you will improve your website's conversion rate.
Remote usability testing is a cost effective way of evaluating your website by testing it on real users. Participants are asked to perform specific tasks on your website, and their actions are recorded for later analysis.
With A/B Testing we create 2 versions of the same element (A and B) that run simultaneously in your website. The version that is most successful is selected for use in your website.
In Multivariate Testing we create a few different versions of elements on your website (such as link names, headlines, images, etc). These versions are mixed into various combinations and tested. The version that is most successful is selected for use in your website.
We've created the information architecture and wireframe prototype for over 90 consumer, business, and government websites. We’ve also performed usability testing on many of these websites.
Get a FREE consultation
or call us 604 687-6715
The new BCMTA website was designed and developed on the Drupal content management system.
- Online membership renewals and event registration
- Searchable member directory integrated with Google maps
- Secure member area with message board
- Drupal CMS for updating content and photos
Professional web design and SEO services help Crosstown get to page 1 in Google.
- Top result in Google for "Sheet metal fabrication Canada"
- Top result in Google for "HVAC fabrication Canada"
- Top result in Google for "Architectural metal Canada"
- Website generates a $1,000,000 overseas contract